Tom and Jerry vs. Jeannie is the first episode of Season 4 of Bugs Bunny, Attorney at Law.
Jeannie the Babysitter takes Tom and Jerry to court for "child abduction" on the night the baby disappeared into the construction site while she was on the phone chatting with her high school friends. Bugs and Wile E. decide to defend the accused cat and mouse duo.
- Jeff Bennett - Bugs; Daffy (no lines)
- Kate Higgins - Becky (no lines); Jerry
- Jason Griffith - Judge Austin
- Dan Castellaneta - Wile E. Coyote
- Billy West - Tom
- Charlie Adler - Butch J. Dog
- Kathryn Cressida - Stacie (no lines)
- Grey DeLisle - Jeannie
- Frank Welker - Droopy; Drippy; Spike Bulldog; Barney Bear; George and Junior
- Travis Willingham - Officer Hector
- It's serves as a sequel to the Tom & Jerry 1957 short film, Tot Watchers.
- Jeannie was phone chatting with her high school friends, Mike, Gary, Jane, Becky and Stacie.
- Decision: Guilty; Jeannie is sentenced to 2 months in prison for child neglect and filing a false police report.
- Evidence: A testimony told by Jerry, where it's showing as a flashback about him and Tom trying to save the baby while are put on numerous situations. (such as begin kidnaped by Mojo Jojo, but later rescued by the Powerpuff Girls, who hitted Mojo, and rescued Tom, Jerry and the baby; begin chased by the Red Guy, who was disguised as a Canadian police officer (a similar way to the Cow and Chicken episode "The Full Mounty"); etc.)
- Cameos: Collin, Cow, Chicken, Aleia, Eli (DMA), Eli (Teary Eyed) and Courage.